Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Opening Day...

What a day last week was.. it was hectic.. Overwhelming at times.. not an easy task when your trying to prep food while your 2 yr old is running around messing up everything.. But it was a great turnout none the less. It was great to meet new people and to see old friends and family come out and support the business.

I know some may not enjoyed the food, probably different from what they've had, but it's okay, it's just what I serve in my home and my version of the different foods of the island. I am thankful for all that I have and the support of my friends and family.

I couldn't have done it without my husband and kids.. I love them to death.. Have a good week everyone..

Much Alofaagas,

Norma

2 comments:

alexis March 28, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

that's so awesome norma! sorry we missed it but i bet everything tasted great. thanks for commenting on the blog, i love reading what you have to say!

Myrn Photography March 28, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

choke da kid! choke da kid!! LOL jk.. Great opening Day!!