Sunday, October 31, 2010

Football season!!

I have been so busy and overwhelmed with everything going on this past summer. I know I've had alot of phone calls about when I'll be opening up again.. and I will in 2 weeks. It's just been hectic and I've been too busy with football season and taking care of my mother.

Just an update, my family and I have been involved in caterings and cooking for the Orem High School booster club.. and doing the booth for the Park's Sportsman Football League.. and so much more that it has been hard to try and do my plates for the week. But I promise I'll start again in 2 weeks.. lol

But I appreciate the comments, the love and support from my family and my sister Myrna too. She has been tremendous in helping me find different venues to help boost my business.. it's not like I sit at home and watch soaps all day haha But I'm looking forward to whatever she brings me.. haha well, maybe not really.. But I'm excited to start cooking again other than BBQ hahaha

STAY TUNED.. Samoan Plates are in 2 weeks.. yay!

Much alofa'agas to you all..

Norma

0 comments: