Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One More before Thanksgiving Break!!!

What a turn out!! So blessed to have lots of family and friends who DO NOT want to cook on the weekend.. haha The one thing I love most about my business.. is the customers... OMG, if I had a restaurant.. they'd never leave.. haha I love love love the samoan spirit of love that they bring when they come into my home!! Words cannot express the pain in my stomach from the laughter during our business hours.. I forget everything just hearing my husband entertain the customers.. hahaha too funny...

I am looking forward to this weeks entertainment.. to see who says what and why too!! hahaha anyways.. Despite how hard it is to start a business, the joy our customers bring in priceless...

Much Alofa'agas to all our Aigas...

0 comments: